Leverage your business with the power of Cloud for maximum value
Managed Private Cloud is an on-demand service that enables you to run virtual machine workload across vSphere-based cloud environments with access to vCloud Director. vCloud Director enables cloud providers to provision virtual machine as complete virtual data centers that are ready for consumption in a matter of minutes.
Powered by VMware Cloud Foundation, this service integrates vSphere, vSAN and NSX along with VMware vCenter management, and is optimized to run on dedicated, elastic, bare-metal Signetique infrastructure. With the same architecture and operational experience on-premises and in the cloud, IT teams can now quickly derive instant business value from the use of hybrid cloud experience.
Why Private Cloud?
Instant Provisioning to Save Time
Get your virtual machines up and running without the hassle of having to wait for hardware or software license.
Secured Multi-Tenant Environment
Maintain security and control over multi-tenant environments with policy-based user controls and security technologies.
Cost Effective Solution
Reduce your manpower cost by outsourcing management and operation to managed VMware Cloud.
Backup & Recovery Included
Equipped with Veeam as Backup bundle, you will get to enjoy the best of the technologies for both virtualisation and backup and recovery in the world.
Peace of Mind with 24×7 Monitoring
With round-the-clock continuous service monitoring from certified VMware engineers, you can rest assured that everything is in good hands.
Supported by Experts
Secured architecture validated by VMware experts ensures the best environment in serving multi-tenant environment.
Take Technology Burden Off Your Shoulders
Our VMware certified professionals can handle day-to-day management of your VMware software and its underlying hardware — as well as technologies like VMware vSphere®, NSX®, vSAN™ and the vRealize®Suite — so your teams can focus on high-value activities.
Scale on Demand
Our hosted private clouds offer the power and benefits of the cloud combined with single-tenant customization and performance. This allows you to grow physical compute, network and storage capacity as needed, without significant investments on data center build-outs and physical hardware.
Accelerate Your Journey to Cloud
Easily extend VMware workloads from your on-premises data centers to off-premises environments.
With VMotion, a powerful component of VMware, now you can perform live migration of a running virtual machine’s (VM) file system from one storage system to another, with no downtime for the VM or service disruption for end users. This migration occurs while maintaining data integrity.
VMotion allows you to:
- Automatically optimize and allocate entire pools of resources for maximum hardware utilization, flexibility and availability.
- Perform hardware maintenance without scheduled downtime.
- Proactively migrate virtual machines away from failing or underperforming servers.
- Continuously and automatically allocate virtual machines within resource pools.
- Improve availability by conducting maintenance without disrupting business operations.
Provisioning and managing your own Private Cloud infrastructure are just as simple and fast with VMware vCloud Director, which allows adaptation of infrastructure to the speed of your business.
With VMware vCloud Director you will be able to manage your Private Cloud infrastructure in minutes, as though it were your very own virtual data center.
vCloud Director is also touted as having the following key benefits:
- Increase business agility by empowering users to deploy pre-configured or custom-built services with the click of a button.
- Maintain security and control over multi-tenant environments with policy-based user controls and security technologies.
- Reduce costs by efficiently delivering resources to internal organizations as virtual data centers to increase consolidation and simplify management.